Revision & Retrofit
If the technical condition of your current cutting machine no longer satisfies your requirements, that doesn’t mean that you have to buy a new CNC cutting machine. Stako offers, next to the construction of new machinery, the possibility to “retrofit" (recondition) your CNC cutting machine using the latest techniques to your specific needs.
The reconditioning or “retrofitting” of the CNC cutting machine, can be done in several ways: mechanical and/ or electrical components can be replaced, so the reliability, availability and efficiency of the machine increases. But it is also possible to update the software which offers you, besides optimal nesting, access to new developments, such as true hole optimization, quick cut functions and, if desired, bevel cuts.
Compared to the purchase of a new CNC cutting machine, retrofitting of a machine can provide a cost effective solution that realizes an optimization of production much quicker.
Benefits of Retrofit:
- Increases the reliability of your CNC cutting machine and production process
- Improves the quality, due to the higher precision, easier operation and programming
- Increases the production capacity
- Is cost effective
- Faster delivery, so shorter standstill
- More grip on the maintenance costs
- A longer guarantee of the availability of the spare parts and consumable
Stako BV provides extensive knowledge and experience when it comes to successful realization of retrofit projects. We will thoroughly advise you in the options in retrofitting your machine and in this cooperation we achieve our best production results.